Envirolyte® & Envirolyte ECO® are registered trademarks for Envirolyte products designed and developed for the synthesis of washing, disinfecting, sterilising and biologically active solutions. The applications for this technology are infinite and include any process requiring sterilisation, disinfecting or water purification.
The environmental and ecological benefits only in terms of reduction in usage of chemicals is one of the prime factors for use of Envirolyte and ECO units from water purification and agricultural industry through to all major industries with waste water and water processing problems.
ENVIROLYTE PRODUCT GROUPS
FEATURES OF ENVIROLYTE UNITS
The Envirolyte units have been developed to automatically produce activated solutions of different types and strength and to act as a stand alone unit or for use in a continuous process in a more complex systems. Design facility for customised units is available.
- A self cleaning cycle has been programmed into all machines which ensures easy maintenance, maximum productivity and long lifetime without maintanance.
- The unique design of the central cell ensures that electrolyte used to produce activated solutions has maximum contact with the electrodes and therefore ensures the most effective use of energy and minimum waste of raw materials
- There is a minimal hydraulic resistance against liquids flowing through the cell chambers which guarantees that optimum flow rate is achieved.
- The electrodes are specifically designed to endure high electrochemical loading as are the membranes which separate the solutions.
- The control system is simple and easy to operate. It can be altered to suit differing applications and conditions.
- Stabilisation of working current is introduced to ensure a stable quality of the generated solutions.
- Brine feed ventures and pinch valves are introduced to ensure accurate dosage under all conditions at any time.
- The enclosure is made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDM/PVDF plastics and are highly resistant against aggressive solutions.
- All input and output connectors are located either at the rear or at one side of the unit to enable easy installation.
- A simple on/off switch with power indicator starts and stops the unit manually.
- Level-switches enable to start and stop the unit automatically.
BENEFITS OF ENVIROLYTE UNITS
- Easy and safe to use
- Efficient: 1-5 minutes sterilisation contact time
- Self cleaning
- Cost effective
- Fully automated
- Fixed strength solutions
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Environmentally and ecologically friendly
- No moveable or replaceable parts
The Envirolyte units electrolyze salt (brine solution) and water using polymer or ceramic membranes to separate the positive and negative ions. As a result of the chemical reactions two types of activated solutions are produced: Anolyte-strong and fast-acting disinfectant which kills all known bacteria and viruses within minutes and Catholyte - an alkaline solution which removes heavy metals from water through precipitation or serves as an excellent washing liquid.
The Envirolyte units are built in different sizes to address different applications. The units can be used either where only small volumes of disinfectants are required for domestic treatment or for large scale projects where disinfection, sterilisation or water purification are requiered. The strength of the solutions can be also varied by changing the electrical input into the Envirolyte units.
PC/Internet control is optional for all Envirolyte units, which allows monitoring the operation of the unit, diagnose and remedy any potential problem from a control room at any location and distance form the installation site.