تجهيز الأغذية ، البيرة والمشروبات ، معدات Cip
FOOD PROCESSING, BEER AND BEVERAGE, CIP EQUIPMENT
Water processing with anolyte and catholyte or in other words Electrolyzed Water (EW) is used in a number of hygiene applications to remove unwanted microorganisms from contact surfaces in the food and beverage industry.
The multiple applications imply use anolyte for disinfection and catholyte as a washing fluid. Therefore there is a distinct need in the food processing, beer and beverage industries for the generators capable to produce both Anolyte and Catholyte.
Envirolyte CIP type of generators is ideally suited to these markets for CIP applications or hospitality markets (hotels, schools, government facilities, military bases, prisons, cruise ships, janitorial services, etc.). These generators are easy to install, operate and maintain and are the ideal solution when safety and cost are a concern.
The Envirolyte CIP range of anolyte/catholyte generators was developed in cooperation with our partners for the food processing and beverage market and is available in low salt configuration only.
The generators are a significant step forward in anolyte/catholyte production technology and are characterized by:
- Minimal Maintenance
- State of the artreactor cell technology, with a prolonged operational life improving the generator performance dramatically.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
- On demand solutions
- Highly effective eco-friendly ECA solutions
- Anolyte 500ppm FAC @ pH 6,5
- Catholyte 1000ppm NaOH @ pH >12
- Separated Anolyte and Catholyte reactor cell technology
- Less complicated
- Extremely low waste generation, less than 0,5% of device capacity
- Easy anolytre production with a generator that is factory set to customer needs and specification
- Simplified installation and operation
- High quality components, European standards
- Low Salt / Chloride technology that protects our customer’s corrosion concerns.
- 28 – 34 ppm of Chlorides in final CIP solutions plus Chlorides of CIP makeup water
- Easy to use interface, ensuring that the solutions are always within their specified parameters and are producing consistent quality Anolyte and Catholyte.
- Equipped with remote monitoring for peace of mind. (GSM or Ethernet)
Although these anolyte/ctholyte generators were designed with the beverage market in mind, they can be used in any situation where both Anolyte and Catholyte solutions are required for effective cleaning and sanitizing operations.